Freedom With Dignity for Elderly Drivers
MOTOsafety makes it easier to keep your loved ones mobile and independent with driving reports, instant locations, and after hours use alerts.
MOTOsafety GPS Monitoring for Older Drivers
The number one age group for risky driving behavior and car crashes is teenagers. Coming in at a close second: Seniors. MOTOsafety was designed with them in mind, too.
Do you have an aging parent or loved one who you’ve started to worry about behind the wheel? MOTOsafety is a simple to use GPS tracking system that lets you monitor the location, driving habits and well-being of an aging or elderly parent or family member.
Driver's Report Card
- Analyzes driving data and assigns a daily score to driving habits
- Shows the number of speeding, acceleration, and harsh braking events
- Tracks and records a driver's score over time
Keep Track of Your Senior Driver
- Get up to the minute vehicle locations
- See a history of past locations
Know They've Arrived Safely
- Built-in alerts let you know when the vehicle enters or leaves these locations
- Make vehicle maintenance easier for your older driver with scheduled maintenance reminders. Based on your vehicle's mileage, MOTOsafety will recommend services that include:
- Oil Changes
- Tire Rotation
- Air Filer Changes
- License Renewals
- Preventative Maintenace Routines
- Add More; Customize Your Own Reminders
- Get maintenance reminders by text, email or push notification on the MOTOsafety mobile app
- Review the maintenance history and activity for your senior's vehicle and keep a record of all completed service